Over the past few weeks, we have been a touch point of security and to many of our participants and community members. This has happened by completing health and safety calls to ensure all needs continued to be met, purchasing masks to distribute to those in need, and preparing to support our community when we transition to the new normal. With that said, your continued support is more important than ever.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, Highmark made the difficult decision to cancel the Highmark for a Healthy Community Walk events for 2020. This includes both the Pittsburgh and Laurel Highlands walks that AUCP was set to take part in. Since the Highmark Walk is the largest contributor to the success of our fundraising each year, we have decided to continue by hosting two virtual Highmark Walk weekends on May 23rd – May 24th and June 6th – June 7th!
We are asking you to help us reach our original goal of raising a total of $7,500. Thanks to our wonderful donors, we’re already over 50% of the way there! As far as walkers, our new goal is to have 70 walkers join us from all over Pennsylvania during the two virtual walk weekends.
If you or your company would like to sponsor and/or virtually walk with us, you have a few ways to do so:
- Donate: You can choose to donate to the general fund, an existing team, or to a specific walker. There are two ways to do so:
- Fill out the attached donation form and mail it with your donation to 119 Jari Drive Suite 400 Johnstown, PA 15905 ATTN: Highmark Walk
- Donate online by following the links below:
- Walk with us: Join us virtually on either of the walk weekends by walking wherever you are! For more information on how to register and how we are tracking this click here.
To thank you for your generosity, we have a few sponsorship incentives:
- Individual: $15 & more – Free Highmark Walk 2020 AUCP t-shirt
- Business: $250 & more – Logo and recognition on our social media and website
- Business: $1,000 & more – Logo placed on the back of event t-shirts and public recognition
Please contact myself or Jocelyn Hartman at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thank you in advance for your contribution. We hope you are staying healthy and safe and look forward to many years of making an impact on our community together!