Week 6 of the Highmark Walk 2020 stats!
- Pittsburgh: $1,327 | 18 walkers | 5 teams
- Laurel Highlands: $2,752 | 5 walkers | 2 teams
Here’s how you can make an impact:
- You can sign up to be part of an existing team OR create your own team.
- Register as a walker OR a virtual walker. You can literally be ANYWHERE and be part of all the fun!
- Ask your friends, family, and neighbors to join your team OR support your team in reaching their fundraising goal!
A special “THANK YOU” to our top donors:
- Total Mobility Services (Boswell)
- Integrity Home Care, LLC (Altoona)
- Wessel & Company (Johnstown)
- Best Window & Door (Johnstown)
- CBIZ Employee Benefits (Johnstown)
64 days until the Pittsburgh Walk & 92 days until the Altoona walk.
Stay tuned: Visit us on Facebook to stay up-to-date: http://bit.ly/aucpfacebook
All monies raised will go toward our Community Fund, used to benefit members of our communities experiencing financial need and sponsor scholarships awarded to high school seniors pursuing college degrees in human services. Visit our website to learn more about the Community Fund https://bit.ly/35cYeln.
Contact: Jocelyn Hartman | email@example.com | 814-915-4055