- Step 2

Skip this step if you already have Medical Assistance.

Fill out Medical Assistance forms if you DO NOT have Medical Assistance

Go to www.compass.state.pa.us and fill out the forms online or

Ask PA IEB to mail you the forms. Fill out the forms and mail them back to PA IEB

If you do not have Medical Assistance, PA IEB starts your waiver application when they receive your forms.

*Please contact our Referral Specialist, Emily, at (814) 619-3398 ext. 1104 with any questions.